• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File I downloaded is not what I wanted

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed a postcard file because I wanted the 3D redering of the file, exactly as it is seen in the preview. Instead I received the working file for the flat postcard. I don't want this asset, FILE #:  226092136

I realize now that below the image it says "Photos shown in the preview are for display only and are not included in the downloaded file". I have never encountered a template like this before so I did not bother to read the text below because everything I have ever gotten is exactly as seen in the image. I would greatly appreciate it is I could have the license refunded. 

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it is important to read the whole text, before licencing.

Refunds are handled by Customer Care, so I suggest you contact Adobe Customer Care and ask for a refund there. Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started