• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files sell as vector but are not...

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have downloaded 2 files from contributor Intpro.

Files AdobeStock_432302849.ai and AdobeStock_321934181.ai

It is said that they are vector, but they are not : theu are bitma.

My credits have been reduced by 2 credits, but worse: this is misleading information. Could you please do something?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you download a JPEG file (that's up to you to chose your options) or did you download an Illustrator file with only a bitmap in?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo, Thank you for answering 🙂

As you can see in the files name I gave above, I downloaded the .ai files. But when I open them, it is only bitmap files embeded...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would say, that in this case, @Contributor1 will check your findings, and if confirmed, will grant replacement credits. Please stay patient, as Monday may well be a non-working day.

If, however, the replacement credits are of an urgent need, if you are reaching your allocated limit, you can also contact Adobe customer service, for a hopefully quick resolution of the problem.

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo, thank you. I can wait for @Contributor1 this week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm not seeing the single bitmap problem mentioned. Can you send a screenshot in Adobe Illustrator with the assets opened showing the problem? (possibly with the layers panel open)

vector3.PNG

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Contributor1 , thank ou very much for your answer.

You will find a screenshot of the open file on my computer. Half right of the screenshot is outline visualisation.

adobe-vectoriel-file-not-vectoriel.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, can you specify the name and version of the application you're using? It looks like it's failing to load the file correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started