• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

filter out premium content (viewing only Standard License)

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I filter out the premium content when I search for things in Adobe Stock?
For example, I'm looking for InDesign templates. And I can only download 10 Standard License files a month.
So I do _not_ want to see other than Standard License templates/pictures.

Is there a filter for this?

I have been stuck in the (not so helpful) help support chat for 1,5 hour now and have been chatting to 8 different people. They just keep transfers/connects me to another colleague or team over and over again, so please help me with this mkay?

I found two old posts about this but they only mention solutions for how this would work with the old interface. So it doesn't work.

Sorry if my English isn't perfect, I'm from Sweden. Everything I see and use from Adobe is in Swedish and there's no translation. Sorry if I use the wrong terms or so.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Yes, there is a filter for this.

Look over on the left side of the Adobe Stock page for the filters, and you should see "Price"...

Set that to "Standard Content" and you should only see non-premium assets in your searches.

Here's a screenshot:

adobe-stock-standard-content.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there is a filter for this.

Look over on the left side of the Adobe Stock page for the filters, and you should see "Price"...

Set that to "Standard Content" and you should only see non-premium assets in your searches.

Here's a screenshot:

adobe-stock-standard-content.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but that's not what it looks like when i search for InDesign-templates.
Here's a screenshot:
Screenshot 2020-02-10 at 15.47.51.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, odd. Not sure why it isn't showing in your browser interface (it does in mine every time), but try this link instead:

https://stock.adobe.com/search/templates?price%5B%24%5D=1

With that specific "price" encoded attribute, it should give you only Standard (non-Premium) assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click that link it looks like the screenshot pic below.
It shows "Subscription Content" and when I click on, for examle, the first layout pic we can see that it is "Enhanced" License, which is Premium Content and not Standard 😕
Screenshot 2020-02-11 at 14.42.41.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, "subscription content" should be assets which are included in your subscription...

That same template comes up as Standard content for me, despite it saying the license is "Enhanced":

adobe-stock-standard-content-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started