• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Filter: sexual] anthonyd48118428's post subject matched "nude" and body matched "nude", board "stock".

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Filter: sexual] anthonyd48118428's post subject matched "nude" and body matched "nude", board "stock".

Post Subject: nude stock photo model release

Subject text "nude" matched filter pattern "nude".

Post Body:

Hello

Is a model release needed for a nude stock photo if the subject's face is not in the photo? Just the legs and buttocks.

Body text "nude" matched filter pattern "nude".

Post by User[id=1878498,login=anthonyd48118428] was rejected for the following end-user facing error(s):

• The message subject contains nude, which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post.
  • The message body contains nude, which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you need a model release, and you need to prove that the model is overage:

• Photos that depict nudity, even if the subject isn’t recognizable — and don’t forget to include a copy of the subject’s photo ID to verify their age 

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/model-release.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very good questions! I've had images with nudity rejected, and I've had almost exactly the same image accepted at another date. I think it has far more to do with the reviewer and projected opinions on sexuality/nudity than anything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had images with nudity rejected, and I've had almost exactly the same image accepted at another date. I think it has far more to do with the reviewer and projected opinions on sexuality/nudity than anything else.

By @moe hong

No, the rules are clear. If the moderator accepted that, they accepted that by error. However, where you show nude feet, that is not a problem.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In some regions of the world, "provocative images" are strictly taboo for religious & moral reasons. 

This will significantly limit how many customers you reach and result in lower sales.

...$omething to think about.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines