• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Following Adobe Stock cancellation instructions causing a billing issue.

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally opened an Adobe Stock trial account on 10 March 2024 after having an existing Adobe Creative Cloud account that apparently doesn't offer free stock images considering it's a very pricy $59.99 monthly fee.

I tried to cancel that Adobe Stock trial account on the weekend of 5 April 2024 because I didn't have need for it anymore. For reference, I followed the instructions on this page, but now I have these errors showing:

Adobe 2024-04-10a.pngAdobe 2024-04-10b.png

Adobe 2024-04-10c PayPal Checkout - Review your payment.png

Adobe 2024-04-10d.png

I'm worried because I also use the same PayPal account to pay for my original Adobe CC plan. I tried to have PayPal link it to an alternate card, but it defaults to the original that I used to pay for the Stock plan, and now I'm unable to fix this.

I've also called up my bank for a second time to check if the hold was from their end, but they said it was already fixed as of last week which was when I called about this issue earlier.

Any help would be most welcome.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community to account, payment and plan to stock">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest that you check with PayPal support. It looks like the payment on April 5 failed, so you are past the free test month. I suggest, you contact Adobe customer support, to get help with the cancellation. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled, you need to accept cookies! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device and/or browser to start the interaction.

For support via Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

Important: Adobe does NOT contact you unsolicited by e-mail or direct message. If you get contacted by direct message from a person, claiming to be an Adobe employee, look at that profile and check if they bear the “Adobe Employee” marking under their name. Adobe support does not use Skype to give you support.
If in doubt, ask the forum.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestions and warnings, @Abambo !

I reached out to PayPal already, and here's what they had to say: "I understand the importance of this matter to you. Do not worry, please try to fix the issue to unblock the lock and then try making the payment." Which, I already did?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So contact Adobe customer service to assist you with the cancellation. I think that Adobe does not try multiple times to collect the funds, but will do the next month. You can't cancel as long as there is a payment issue, so the adequate option is to contact customer service.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started