Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Fotolia account migration issue

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just informed on Oct. 20, 2019 that my account can't be migrated to Adobe and I still have tons of downloads in my Fotolia account. No one from Fotolia or Adobe informed me that my account can't migrated earlier. I even checked with Fotolia long time ago and the response is to tell me to "continue using Fotolia and they will inform me the alternative solution in the near future". I keep expecting the account migration or waiting for the proper solution from Adobe/Fotolia. Now they just sent one email and informed me that closure will be Nov. 5 and my account still can't be migrated to Adobe! 

Why don't you inform customers earlier? Why do you keep receiving customer's subcription fee while you know the service won't be aboe to continue? 

This is really unbelievable for an international company, like Adobe, to handle it this way and ignore customers' right. 

Sincerely HOPE Adobe can offer a much better plan for Fotolia customers to have our right, not just pay subscription fee for years and now suddenly take away all the right from us!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?