Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fotolia: Issues with transferred Credits

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

A couple of days ago I transferred my fotolia account to Adobe Stock. My library has been successfully transferred but I am missing my credits. There were around 25 Credits left in my fotolia account but now the balance of my adobe stock holds only 5.

I've been trying to get in touch with Adobe/Fotolia via the phone number which was released in the newsletter (which said there were big issues with the transfer). Unfortunately, I was unable to speak to a person since they seem terribly busy.

Thank you very much in advance,

Jochen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Hi Jochen

The conversion ratio is 5 Fotolio credits to 1 Adobe Stock credit, so your 25 Fotolio credits were converted to 5 Adobe Stock credits.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jochen

The conversion ratio is 5 Fotolio credits to 1 Adobe Stock credit, so your 25 Fotolio credits were converted to 5 Adobe Stock credits.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your quick response, Bev.

Helped me a lot!

Best

Jochen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome Jochen!

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Why is the ratio like that? I had 61 credits on fotolia, now I have only 13 here on adobe. I used fotolia for XS sized pictures (usually 1 credit) which means I would have gotten 61 images on Fotolia but now after the transfer I can only get 13 pictures on Adobe. This is not fair at all, I want my money back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Adobe stock does not offer different resolutions. You always get the highest resolution available. But that’s bad news if you are happy with lower resolution pictures. Contact customer care to negotiate the refund.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started