Fotolia transfer to Adobe Stock does not work

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, i know that i am very late with the fotolia transfer to adobe stock, but now after a service guy told me twice how to do it, it just does not work. After signing in on my adobe account that i already have i have to sign in with my fotolia password. But that is the problem, when i sign in at adobe there is no button, no window, no word that shows my way to the fotolia log-in. Nothing pops up, no button, it is just a empty window with no pics, no euros in my account, just adobe stock without anything. I just can´t transfer it that way. i use different e-mails for adobe and fotolia, then changed adobe to the one i used with fotolia, but still, it doesn´t work.  can someone help? adobe can´t it seems. Thanks!

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please use the Contact Us form on the bottom of https://www.fotolia.com/ for additional assistance.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started