Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

France - Stock in Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 

I'm new to this community and apologize if the question has already been answered.

I have a Premiere pro plan and a 10 images in Stock. 
I would like to get the black friday creative cloud all apps offer. 

Is there a bundle including the creative cloud licence AND 10 images a month ? Or do I have to keep the stock licence apart ?

Thanks

Fred

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Hi there, 

The Black Friday offer is only for the first time Adobe subscribers and not the existing users. 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

The Black Friday offer is only for the first time Adobe subscribers and not the existing users. 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanika, 

yet, in my plan manager, I have an upgrade offer to the Creative Cloud All Apps but I don't know whether the 10 images per month can be included.

Fred

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it doesn't show Stock included you won't receive Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, thank you for your answer.

Fred

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should be no problem for a user located in France to get the stock subscription. Looking at this from a hypothetical perspective: If you have a stock subscription and a Premiere Pro subscription, and you upgrade to CC all apps, there is no reason to believe that the stock subscription gets cancelled or modified, if there is no cancel or modification action from the user.

There is, however, no change or incentive to your stock subscription to take the all-apps upgrade. This is only in connection with your current Premiere Pro subscription. Read carefully the mails you got from Adobe and the terms and conditions. If you take the subscription and you run into any trouble, I suggest to contact Adobe customer care. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

You could also post in this forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/ct-p/ct-account-payment-and-plan, but the general guidance you will get there is probably to contact customer care.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the details. 
I knew that my premiere pro upgrade was possible, as seen on my account page. 

The thing I wanted to get details on was if a bundle was available which could have allowed me to pay only once for the Creative cloud apps and my Stock licence. Say : creative + stock 10 images = xxx € / mo.

It seems that the Stock account has to be paid separately.

Fred

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started