Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

free 20 images

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm new to this as i begin my design journey with Adobe. my question is: are the free 20 stock images i get tied to my subcription plan? how many images (besides the free 20) does my plan allow me to licence under my current subscription plan? would really appreciate a response.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

There are 10 free pictures. Basically, you take a subscription of 10 pictures per month. Then you may cancel during your first month and you can keep your pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 10 free pictures. Basically, you take a subscription of 10 pictures per month. Then you may cancel during your first month and you can keep your pictures.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Meg,

In addition to Abambo's reply, please refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe for more information.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started