Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

free stock video to YouTube

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I use Adobe free stock video to YouTube with Adobe stock watermark?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021
What @Abambo writes is still true for all paid Adobe Stock assets. However, the good news is that there are now indeed free Adobe Stock videos – many of them – which are unwatermarked and free to download & use for most purposes. More details here: Download Over 10,000 HD and 4K Videos from Adobe Stock, Free (These are part of the new "Free Collection," which is now up to over 500,000 assets of all kinds.) Regarding YouTube, note these licensing terms for all Adobe Stock videos: https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/stock-licensing-terms-faq-where-can-i-find-the-terms-and-licensing-information-for-adobe-stock/td-p/8145515...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no "Adobe free stock videos". And you can't use watermarked assets except for preparing your work to show a client prior to buying the asset. All other use would consist a (c) infringement and could expose you to (c) claims.

This is not only true for Adobe, but for all stock footage providers. You need to acquire the license to use the data.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What @Abambo writes is still true for all paid Adobe Stock assets.

However, the good news is that there are now indeed free Adobe Stock videos – many of them – which are unwatermarked and free to download & use for most purposes. More details here:

Download Over 10,000 HD and 4K Videos from Adobe Stock, Free

(These are part of the new "Free Collection," which is now up to over 500,000 assets of all kinds.)

Regarding YouTube, note these licensing terms for all Adobe Stock videos:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/stock-licensing-terms-faq-where-can-i-fi...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wasn't aware of the free stock video collection. I wouldn't, however, use the watermarked version here, as this looks like unlicensed assets. And for sure, free does not mean rights free, so you still need to follow the licensing terms, which is for video probably more forward than for image assets as the licence type coming with the asset is enhanced.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started