• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

free trial - entered wrong email adress

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

free trial - spelling mistake in my email.

Can not confirm my account, nor chancel it.

Ticked Paypal as paying method, if I don´t cancel after 4 weeks. 

Will I have to pay for a non-funcitoningn account now? How can I make sure that I do not have to pay after 4 weeks?

I am writing this from a friends account, since I can not find any other tool to get a response.

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

@Martina5FA0

I'm sorry this happened. If you know the email address that you used, the one with the typo, our customer care team would be able to help you with this.  

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Martina5FA0

I'm sorry this happened. If you know the email address that you used, the one with the typo, our customer care team would be able to help you with this.  

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also used a wrong email adress when I registered to use the trial version. When I oticed, I created a new email adress with the same name, but I didn´t find any message from adobe.

How can I cancel everything so that I don´t have to pay anything after 6 days? I counldn´t fin a chat icon after clicking on your link. Who can I sprak to dreictly?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You would need to contact customer care as mentioned multiple times in this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started