• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI art

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to share my experience with uploading AI-generated content to Adobe Stock. I've recently submitted a bunch of AI-generated artworks, and while a few have been accepted, the majority are still under review for over a month now. I've been eagerly waiting for updates on their status, but unfortunately, there hasn't been much progress.

I just wanted to clarify that I have followed all of Adobe Stock's policies regarding AI-generated content. I made sure to comply with the guidelines and standards set by Adobe. However, the delay in reviewing my submissions has left me a bit puzzled. I'm not sure why it's taking so long for the other pieces to be reviewed and approved.

I understand that the review process is important to ensure the quality and appropriateness of the content on Adobe Stock. I appreciate the effort put into maintaining the high standards of the platform. I'm just curious about the delay and if there's any additional information or clarification I need to provide.

If there's anyone from the Adobe team or fellow community members who can shed some light on this situation, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm eager to contribute my AI-generated artwork to the Adobe Stock library and share it with the creative community.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Can take 2-3 months for AI generative. You'll find this much discussed in the stock contributor forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Answered on your other post.

AI review queue is now estimated at 1-2 months, due to the huge influx from Contributors, many of who have uploaded hundreds, or even thousands, at a time. There's nothing you can do to hasten the proceess. Be patient.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can take 2-3 months for AI generative. You'll find this much discussed in the stock contributor forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently submitted a bunch of AI-generated artworks, and while a few have been accepted, the majority are still under review for over a month now. I've been eagerly waiting for updates on their status, but unfortunately, there hasn't been much progress.

I just wanted to clarify that I have followed all of Adobe Stock's policies regarding AI-generated content. I made sure to comply with the guidelines and standards set by Adobe. However, the delay in reviewing my submissions has left me a bit puzzled. I'm not sure why it's taking so long for the other pieces to be reviewed and approved.

I understand that the review process is important to ensure the quality and appropriateness of the content on Adobe Stock. I appreciate the effort put into maintaining the high standards of the platform. I'm just curious about the delay and if there's any additional information or clarification I need to provide.

If there's anyone from the Adobe team or fellow community members who can shed some light on this situation, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm eager to contribute my AI-generated artwork to the Adobe Stock library and share it with the creative community.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

[a moderator detatched and moved this to the contributor forum and merged with duplicate post]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Answered on your other post.

AI review queue is now estimated at 1-2 months, due to the huge influx from Contributors, many of who have uploaded hundreds, or even thousands, at a time. There's nothing you can do to hasten the proceess. Be patient.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that explains it. Thank you buddy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

luckily all you did was type some sentences so you're not losing a ton of artistic investment while you wait. pretty hilarious Adobe decided to accept AI so investors are happy, and then get inundated with AI submissions because you don't need skill to generate AI images and so everyone and their mother submits with the hope of easy profit. why on earth would i pay for AI stock when I can just... use AI myself to get the same image

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may do as you wish, but Adobe and contributors are successful selling assets.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2023 Sep 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've followed Adobe Stock's AI-generated content policies diligently but are concerned about delays in reviewing your submissions. You're seeking cYou've followed Adobe Stock's AI-generated content policies diligently but are concerned about delays in reviewing your submissions. You're seeking clarification from the Adobe team or fellow community members to resolve the delay and share your artwork with the creative community.larification from the Adobe team or fellow community members to resolve the delay and share your artwork with the creative community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2023 Sep 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you repeat that? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2023 Sep 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You said it yourself, you uploaded a bunch of AI Images. Now multiply the number you uploaded x the number of AI "artist" in Adobe Stock. Probably hundreds of thousands of images have been uploaded since Adobe started accepting AI images. We are all suffering abvecause of AI image simplicity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines