• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grpahics Templates won't download/ import

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just browsed all the forum here but didn't find any solutions.

When I want to use some free templates inside the premiers essential graphics from the adobe stock there always pops up an error: "Error while importing the animations template. While downloading from the adobe stock server an error occured. Please try again" (maybe its written a bit differen because I have the german version and just translated it). I tried to reinstalling the cc, tried logging out and back in etc. Nothing worked.

How can I make it work? Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud Integration , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Stock forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was war denn die Vorlage (Template)?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich kann keine der Adobe Stock Graphics Templates laden. Zumindest keine der kostenfreien. Ich habe versucht "Basic Lower-Third Left" zu nutzen.

Ich bin einem Unternehmens Adobe Konto, bei dem ich aber Zugriff auf Adobe Stock habe und über die Webseite auch Stock Material erwerben kann.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm this behaviour on my personal account:

Abambo_0-1628082377614.png

I will investigate further. But may be @WendellaBee could guide us, if this is a Stock problem or a Premiere problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, a short update:

I've now downloaded the MOGRT-file the good old way, by going to my stock account on stock.adobe.com and choosing the licensed data. I then installed the file via Graphics→Install Motion Graphics Template and got the following message:

Abambo_0-1628083340577.png

My guess is that the error message I had before was wrong. I clicked Yes, and I can now use the template.

The thing that intrigues me most is, that now, I can drag-n-drop from the Essentials (Adobe Stock) window to my timeline without an error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started