• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

half license downloads as in fotolia

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just agreed to migrate to Adobe Stock from being 10y+ user of fotolia on a ongoing 50 downloads subscription that allowed me for 100 1/2 downloads every month with accumulation of unsed credits to use in the future

My questions are

1. how do i download 1/2 of licenses from Adobe Stock so I can keep my 100 downloads in the 50 full licenses plans ?

2. will my unused credits keep collecting for future downloads ?

Cheers

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Hi Michal,

Thanks for reaching out to the  Adobe Stock community.

When you transfer your remaining Fotolia subscription downloads you get double your quota, meaning 2 Adobe Stock licenses for every single Fotolia download transferred.

If I understand correctly, you are looking to download half licenses from (the transferred licenses of Fotolia to Adobe Stock). Is that correct?

If yes, I would like to let you know that when you download a standard image from Adobe Stock, with each download one singl

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michal,

Thanks for reaching out to the  Adobe Stock community.

When you transfer your remaining Fotolia subscription downloads you get double your quota, meaning 2 Adobe Stock licenses for every single Fotolia download transferred.

If I understand correctly, you are looking to download half licenses from (the transferred licenses of Fotolia to Adobe Stock). Is that correct?

If yes, I would like to let you know that when you download a standard image from Adobe Stock, with each download one single license gets used up.

Also, the licenses which are transferred from Fotolia are valid until 365 days from the date it has been added to the user's account. Your licenses will expire on 11/16/2019. I would suggest you to download all your licenses within this time frame.

Note: The downloaded licenses always remain in the license history of Adobe Stock.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started