• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDRi format download from Adobe Stock

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is clearly pictures labeled HDRI-s but only download option is .jpg ? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

The title has been chosen by the contributor. The format available is JPEG and you can't change that. The original file may well have been an HDR image, but to upload to Adobe stock, the contributor needs to reduce it to a standard 24bits rgb image. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mark25159040zoyk,

Could you provide more information? An asset ID showing the issue would be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mark25159040zoyk_0-1660807850127.png

This is the only option I see when browsing HDRI images. So am I missing something where I can change the file type?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The title has been chosen by the contributor. The format available is JPEG and you can't change that. The original file may well have been an HDR image, but to upload to Adobe stock, the contributor needs to reduce it to a standard 24bits rgb image. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what are you saying that there is no real .hdri format files at all in Adobe Stock? Maybe should consider it. Or why the contributor needs to reduce the image? If you search "hdri sky" there is over 11 thousand results and obviously people are uploading 360 hdri images and there is also demand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So what are you saying that there is no real .hdri format files at all in Adobe Stock? Maybe should consider it.

By @Mark25159040zoyk

I'm a user and contributor, not Adobe. However, Adobe just introduced PNG files with a transparent background, which is considerable progress. Maybe they are also considering adding other formats in the future. But for the moment, our options are limited to vector (AI, SVG, EPS) and JPEG or PNG for standard assets.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This file is only available as a JPEG per the information in the file type.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to figure this out, too.  I've spent hours making a library of skies but now see they are JPEGs, which is (mostly) useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started