Hello! I don't understand what are the technical problems with this picture. Can someone explain?

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I don't understand what are the technical problems with this picture. Can someone explain?

Thanks, Bohdana!

ID : 293148645

ID : 292147424

ID : 292147424

Witch.jpghand .pngА.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Joan Hibbs
12:02 PM (2 minutes ago)

to Adobe

Bohdana, Hello! I like your little drawings. One might be too little and not so well defined. #3.
There are so many little technicalities a reviewer could dislike or not think a drawing is marketable.
However, the other two might make stock if you change the color combination in #1 - it is an attractive design and rendering so look at the trending colors Pantone's website is great to inspire the artist. Change only the color and resubmit it. I can not tell how large this picture is but stay within all guidelines.
#2 has something out of harmony, I think is the clouds. Cut them out and try making real clouds with a similar color.
Play around with the layout until it excites you - buyers have to love it too.
Here is additional information for you to study. Best always, JH
 Remember you must comply with all of the guidelines set out by Adobe. Perhaps you could review the following pages to understand how to prepare and present the best work for Adobe Stock to sell. There is very little color interest here also. Your work must outshine all other stock similar to this one you presented. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started