Help with Stock subscription

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

signed into Adobe for he first time in along time.  I have invoices for Stock photos over the last t2 years charged to my CC but they are not on my CC.   Really weird.  Just in case I was going to cancel and they want 60.00 to cancel??? is this a scam?  I may have tried stock images but I canceled immediately.  As I said I check my cc every month and that charge is not there.  Just spent 1 hour looking back at statements.

Help?

Pam

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have posted in the Photoshop Elements forum.  I am moving your post to the Stock community.  Perhaps someone there will be able to give you more help.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi pam15B9,

I was able to review your subscription using the email address you are using here on the forums. You signed up for your Adobe Stock subscription in January and there is no record of cancellation. This is an annual subscription, hence an annual commitment. I also see that you received notices when your credit card was nearing expiration, again indicating that the subscription had not been cancelled. You can review your account and payment method at https://account.adobe.com.  If you require additional assistance please contact customer care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started