Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Help with using a newly purchased Adobe stock asset

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased my first asset and it was a font.  I assumed that after i download it, I could then use it to type words in photshop.  All I got when I downloaded it is 1 single impage (shown) It even says Standard license (1 Image) (Licensed). 

Is this asset really just 1 image, which is useless to me or am I totally missing something.

Thank you to anyone who can help me.

Product purchase: Vintage grunge font with dirty noise texture. Old letters on rusted background. - Vecotr

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Stock doesn't sell fonts that can be used the way you are intending. If you want fonts you'll need to get them from https://fonts.adobe.com

You would need to open the file in Illustrator and manipulate the text there to get what you are intending and then import into Photoshop.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started