Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Hi! I bought license for Adobe stock

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use dreamweaver, or i just started out bevakar my next Course in school is web Programing. I downloaded some futures but it was for Adobe illustrated. I didn't understand it and canceled 10 minutes later, will I be charged for it? It said free one month or something like that. And I'm pretty low on money but I love Adobe cloud especially dream weaver and audition. The other ones are ofc great too. Just beginning I don't get charged for it cuz I'm totally new and just dives to deep in to the program. I got one week left in programming so I shouldn't even go to far with other subject I already lost a lot of time learning GitHub and command line wish us awsome but I need to complete this course as first priority. Thanks you!

TOPICS
Account management, General, Licensing, Plans and purchase, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lurdan,

You would have received a confirmation email when you cancelled your subscription. Please check your inbox/junk mail folder for this message.

If you did not receive it please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @EvilBugQueen1  Yes i got it! Thank you, i been kind of stressed out so thanks for the quick answer, I bought an app on microsoft store a cleaner app, had to remove it and install again, and now i have to purchase it again so im goin somewhat crazy about all these subscriptions. The only one i feel is wort it is Adobe cloud. Will never buy another subscription haha. I got to write down every single buy i do regards to apps and subsciptions. Sorry for some off topic. Thanks for the answer! Bless!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have any issues with the Adobe Stock subscription you can contact customer care as mentioned above.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i was just worried it might Continue even after I disabled subscription. But the more I use Adobe the more I like it. The forum seems to be really good to. I will surely buy it again when I know the platform better. You got any experience with Adobe dreamweaver? Can't wait until I start web programming, just a week but stressed out a real hard assignment in c# and there like one function I can't get right I know it's because of stress. Are there any developer forum for like c# were you can post project? I think I'm going to upload on GitHub for some tips but Adobe feel less complicated haha. Again sorry for offtopic.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started