Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How can I credit many images from Adobe stock, if we use in it printing?

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

I buy many photo from Adobe Stock for using in Printing. How can i credit those images properly?

Do I need to put every photographers' name on the image? 

Is it possible if I just put >>  Photographs © / Adobe Stock in on the image?

Thx 

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you credit, you should do it proerly as shown in the terms. 

This is the required form: © [Photographer's name] / Adobe Stock

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm designing a book about dehydrating food where the auther has taken 98% of the images.
A handful of images of different groceries was bought on Adobe Stock (i.e. not editorial images).
My questions: Am I actually obliqued to to credit these at all? And if so, can I do that in the general credit section at the very beginning of the book? (Putting bylines directly on each image would disturb the design too much in my opinion).

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant obliged, not obliqued🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I've seen that section but it didn't answer my questions.

"Do I need to add a photo credit?
We require a photo credit to be added only when using the image in an editorial article or for social media. When editorial images are used in print, websites, blogs, etc, you must include the credit line mentioned on the Adobe Stock website and contained in the IPTC credit line field. For example, “Agency Name/Author Name - stock.adobe.com."

– Is my book considered an editorial article or is that strictly related to news productions or periodical pubs?

– Editorial images is a different image category as I recon? Images of newsworthy event or people known to public? My images are groceries ...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started