• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I get my Stock licenses back that I already paid for?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Earlier today, I was browsing assets to license, and had 120 asset licenses available that I've already paid for. About 5 hours later, I just went to go license a few images, and now my licenses have all disappeared. 

I updated my payment method, but I'm still unable to get my licenses back. A chat support agent told me I forfeited all of my licenses and they won't give them back.

This is so upsetting condsidering the economic hardships so many of us entrepreneurs are facing amid the novel coronavirus pandemic. Adobe states "As the situation with COVID-19 unfolds, we’re committed to giving you the support and resources to navigate this challenging time." Those are my resources that I already paid for... can't someone make an exception and restore my licenses or credit me for them considering this extraordinary circumstance?

Does anybody know if I can contact someone specific to help get my licenses back? I have been an Adobe subscriber for years, both personal and professional, and I'm disheartened that they are being so cold about something so small to them, and willing to cause stress and pain when they could just click a button to prevent or alleviate it. 

TOPICS
Account management , Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Hi suziez...,

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue.
It appears that you switched to a new plan and you'll need customer care to assist you with retrieving the quota from your old subscription.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi suziez...,

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue.
It appears that you switched to a new plan and you'll need customer care to assist you with retrieving the quota from your old subscription.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for your reply. I had contacted Adobe support, but the agent
made me change my plan to a higher one and pay more to get additional
licenses. Nobody offered to give me my old ones back.

All I wanted was to get my old subscription and old licenses back. Can you
help me to do this? I don't want the higher/more expensive subscription in
the first place, but the agent said it was the only thing they would allow
me to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add to EvilBugQueen1's answer: changeing the subscription to a lesser model forefeits the current assets. You need to stay friendly but determined to persuade customer service to restaure your credits. Direct the customer agent to this thread if there are problems.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I'm in the same situation and, I can imagine, as a lot of people.

I don't want to subscribe a plane, I sent to Fotolia some "not expiring" money and now that I'm asking to prove my legal use of a photo, I looking for my licenses but they are missing. 

I had not my money back with their fade out.

As for me, when I subscribed, I was not required to do periodic check about licenses availability.

Actually, I'm able to interact only with the virtual assistant wasting my time. 

So, cause you have my account data, I think it should be immediate bring back the licenses I payed.

Thanks.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started