• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I cancel my subscription

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

God I hate this. I'm well aware this isn't the right place to ask but I can't find anywhere else. I'm supposed to call my school administration for support because it's a school account, but I don't even know who would be expected to deal with this—I didn't purchase Stock in association with any particular department, it was an independent project.

I only ever intended to use the free trial. I had reasons for hedging the grace period as long as I could (I've barely used my trial as it is), but apparently I waited too long, because I can't solve this issue on my own and now I'm out $30 (refund grace period ended today).

When I go to "My Plans," the only thing that shows up is Creative Cloud, which I've likewise purchased independently on a school-linked account. I can find nothing on my account that even indicates that I have access to Stock, but sure enough it's there on my bank statement. I can't even find a way to cancel for next month, let alone this one.

So: If the option is supposed to be there, where is it? If I have to go through a person just to cancel, who might that person be? And if this was supposed to be easy, is there any chance I could still plead my case for a refund, and if so, to whom?

If this question has been asked before, I frankly don't care. Adobe's approach to "support" is driving me up the wall.

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Hi stomehucked,

You have two profiles. A personal one and one for your school. Please sign out. Clear your browser history and navigate to https://account.adobe.com  and when you sign in choose Personal. You should be able to see your active subscription then.

<corrected link>

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stomehucked,

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. Because you are in the second month of the subscription they can assist you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks EBQ,

I assure you I've been through every step of this I can find. I click on "Cancel your trial or subscription," follow the first step, and, as I said, reach a dead end at https://account.adobe.com/plans when Stock doesn't show up there at all.

Edit: I can't use the chatbox; I only see this:

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 8.36.05 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stomehucked,

You have two profiles. A personal one and one for your school. Please sign out. Clear your browser history and navigate to https://account.adobe.com  and when you sign in choose Personal. You should be able to see your active subscription then.

<corrected link>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, this solved my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been facing the same issue. Abobe please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already answered your post in another thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing same issue. I tried the instructions above and that on the website. Is there a support number can call to cancel subscription? If so, please provide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In my case, I asked them on their facebook page and the agent there was very helpful. It turned out that I was using personal account to register for adobe stock and was confused with my corporate account. All I had to do is loging into that account and cancel. I event got a fully refund. If you are sure that it is a corporate account. The only way is to contact your admin and use your admin console to contact Adobe, which I also did. Chances are if you dont see adobe stock plan on your corporate account.

When you log in. You might accidently use another account to register. Hope this help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started