Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How do I cancel? Please Help

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for Adobe Stock and now want to cancel, I am a graduate student and there is already a membership I am able to use through my school that has what I need. In using your website, I go around and around on the contact menus, and Adobe has artfully 'bundled' together cancellation of Stock and CC to discourage disconnection. There is a $30/ month charge I can't seem to get around and then $59 for early termination. I'll admit I was confused when signing up, that's my fault but I really can not afford this right now until I'm using it every day. Please advise, thank you. 

TOPICS
Account management, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started