• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I change the download destination for stock images?

Engaged ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded a stock image, but instead of landing in the "Download Folder" as they used to do it was sent to one of my libraries in the cloud. I don't remember making that change and I want to it back to the Download Folder on my computer. How can I do that? Please advise.

TOPICS
Download , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Either licence or download preview allows for downloading to the downloads area. I have configured my browser to ask me.

Abambo_1-1640689440404.png

Abambo_0-1640689416204.png

If you have licensed the asset, you can use the "Redownload for Free" button instead of the "Licence" button.

Abambo_2-1640689712759.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either licence or download preview allows for downloading to the downloads area. I have configured my browser to ask me.

Abambo_1-1640689440404.png

Abambo_0-1640689416204.png

If you have licensed the asset, you can use the "Redownload for Free" button instead of the "Licence" button.

Abambo_2-1640689712759.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not working for me. Very annoying. It does not seem to download my nonpreviews at all. Anywhere and I can;t find where to designate the downloads. Can you please specify that? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not working for me. Very annoying. It does not seem to download my nonpreviews at all. Anywhere and I can;t find where to designate the downloads. Can you please specify that? 

By @sarahc20921250

What are nonpreviews?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started