• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I complain about a stock item I downloaded but was not fit for purpose?

Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded (and used a stock credit) for an InDesign template which - unfortunately - is not fit for purpose (badly laid out and poorly executed... I could have done better myself). I'm not using the template but have 'spent' a credit to find out it is worthless... any help appreciated.

TOPICS
Plans and purchase , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Please post the asset number of the template and wait until a friendly Adobe employee jumps in and grants you a replacement credit. Alternatively you can also contact customer support: Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the asset number of the template and wait until a friendly Adobe employee jumps in and grants you a replacement credit. Alternatively you can also contact customer support: Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe stock file # 289095662 is not correct. I downloaded it and its a completely unrelated vector file. I just want the one that is shown in the preview. 

[moderator corrected the link]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the preview is wrong, the asset will be deleted and you will need to chose a different asset. There is no possibility to get the asset matched to the preview. @Contributor1 will check the item and if confirmed, will grant you a replacement credit.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Brooks26907301lx6b, I've verified the issue and it looks like you've already been granted a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. The asset will likely be removed as it appears the contributor packaged the wrong preview in the zip file. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

289095662 incorrect vector preview.PNG

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started