• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I report HORRIBLE image quality?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Light triptych of paintings in galleries or museums three large illuminated picture empty frames, Ge...

That image claimes to be over 9000 pixels wide. Licensed it and it was clearly at one point maybe a 10th of that. Stop letting people put AI generated images in the gallery. We can only see the low res preview and then get it and realize you wasted a license on crap.

The included photo is just a small crop from the image at 100%.

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Hello, I agree that image shouldn't have made it through moderation. I've granted you a replacement credit and sent the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting. Upscaling assets is not allowed and, if improperly done, yields to bad results, like this one. @Contributor1 is surely interested in doing a check on this one, and may be the whole collection of ill scaled frames.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I agree that image shouldn't have made it through moderation. I've granted you a replacement credit and sent the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started