• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I share adobe Stock across all my creative suite

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I share adobe stock images with all the people that are in my network across all the creative cloud suite?

When I look at my adobe stock images it says I have 120 images available but when the designer next to me , whom is on the same creative cloud suite, he has none.

We are all on the same adobe creative suite plan.

Hope this makes sense.

Terry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Hi Terry,

I checked your account details and I see that you've an Adobe Stock subscription under your personal Adobe ID however the Creative Cloud plan is under your teams account.

I understand that you wish to share the Adobe Stock plan with the rest of the team members which is not possible with your current Adobe Stock plan because currently it is under your Adobe ID.

You'll have to purchase an Adobe Stock plan under your teams account like you have for Creative Cloud and then assign licenses t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Terry,

I checked your account details and I see that you've an Adobe Stock subscription under your personal Adobe ID however the Creative Cloud plan is under your teams account.

I understand that you wish to share the Adobe Stock plan with the rest of the team members which is not possible with your current Adobe Stock plan because currently it is under your Adobe ID.

You'll have to purchase an Adobe Stock plan under your teams account like you have for Creative Cloud and then assign licenses to your team members on it just as the same way you've done for Creative Cloud plan so that they can access it across the team.

Please see Adobe Stock for Teams - Inspire your team with access to millions of high-quality stock assets. | Ad... for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply,

One more question?

If I cancel my personal adobe stock account will I lose the 100 plus image assets downloads available to me?

How do I switch between my adobe id's?  When I open up adobe my Adobe stock images are not showing up.... I think because I'm looking at the team account?

Terry

Terry Carrigan

Sr. Project Manager

<removed by the moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Terry,

You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

For more information, you may also refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Note: The downloaded images always remain in your license history.

Also, in order to see the available licenses in your account, please follow the steps below:

Visit stock.adobe.com and sign in with your Adobe ID. Make sure that you are in your personal account and not in the team's account. You can view your available licenses in the blue box in the top navigation bar as shown in the screenshot

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started