How do I view my Favorites in Adobe Stock?

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kind of a dumb question... but I can't seem to find the images I've marked as "Favorites". I do have a subscription and am signed in. Please advise. Thank!

TOPICS
Licensing, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi P.,

There is no "favorites"on Adobe Stock. Please check your License History in the profile menu.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the OP means the heart button that allows you to "Save to Library." I can't find the library either. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, and this is very frustrating. What, precisely, is the point of favoriting, if we can't locate those favorited videos later?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Favorites or "Saved" assets can be found under the "My Libraries" dropdown, in the top right part of the site, directly under your account dropdown. To view all of your libraries, click view all, otherwise you may scroll to view a specific library. Libraries are also synced and can be viewed within your Creative Cloud apps. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started