• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How I buy an unique image on adobe stock with enterprise license?

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I would like to know how I could buy an unique image on adobe stock with the proper license for enterprises.

My account already is for enterprises, however, if I click on "buy license and save...", it automatically comes with the correct license?

I've read the terms, but I didn't understand where I should click to buy the image with the enterprise license.

Thank you,

Jéssica.

AdobeStock.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Hi Jessica,

Sorry for the delay in response.

In order to license an image/asset from Adobe Stock under your Enterprise account, please sign in to Adobe Stock with your Enterprise ID and password. Make sure that you are in enterprise view, not your personal account. In the user menu in the top right, click to see that the correct account name is selected. Then search for your desired asset and click on "buy and save.." option to license it correctly.

Before licensing the asset, you can view the lice

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jessica,

Sorry for the delay in response.

In order to license an image/asset from Adobe Stock under your Enterprise account, please sign in to Adobe Stock with your Enterprise ID and password. Make sure that you are in enterprise view, not your personal account. In the user menu in the top right, click to see that the correct account name is selected. Then search for your desired asset and click on "buy and save.." option to license it correctly.

Before licensing the asset, you can view the license type and their associated usage, below each asset.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started