• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How many credits do I have?

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe stock used to state in the heading, how many credits I had earned.  I recently upgraded to Windows 10 (not sure if this has any bearing) and now when I open Adobe Stock, there is no indication of account balance.  I spent 30 minutes this morning searching for this information in my account tab and elsewhere but I cannot determine how many images I have.

Where do I find this information?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

It's still in the heading of the stock page (stock.adobe.com). If you are not logged in, you have a phone number instead the number of images you can license.

First to check: are you logged-in?

Second: clear caches and cookies and try agin.

Third: change the browser. FYI: I've checked with Edge, Firefox and Chrome and all are working as they should.

See also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/how-do-i-check-my-credits/td-p/10147453

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's still in the heading of the stock page (stock.adobe.com). If you are not logged in, you have a phone number instead the number of images you can license.

First to check: are you logged-in?

Second: clear caches and cookies and try agin.

Third: change the browser. FYI: I've checked with Edge, Firefox and Chrome and all are working as they should.

See also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/how-do-i-check-my-credits/td-p/10147453

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started