Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How many images a month do you get with abode stock? it says that I have 10 licenses??

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does adobe stock work?  What does 10 licenses mean?   Do I get 10 a month?  10 a year? 

TOPICS
Account management, Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on the program you sign up for. Or maybe you get with Creative Cloud. If you are already paying, please tell us what subscription you signed up for.  Things to beware (1) you may be signing up with a promise to pay for a year; there is a cancellation fee in this case (2) credits don't last forever, they disappear eventually if you don't use them (3) some types of stock photo use need a more expensive license (e.g. printing tee shirts).

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for it through creative creative cloud not realizing that it was just a trial and that I would be charged an additional $20 a month for it I canceled it immediately based upon reviews that I've seen from other people here. I have no need to purchase images I thought it just came with the account very sneaky. Thank you for the reply I appreciate it. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some Creative Cloud programs include Adobe Stock, for no extra charge. Exactly which subscription do you have?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started