How many licenses?

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a musician and I licensed an image from Adobe Stock to visually represent my new song. I plan to use the image to represent the song on web marketplaces and my own website, as the cover image for the song on Spotify/Apple Music/etc., and as the cover image for sheet music (for sale) for the song.

I understand that the Standard License is what I need, since the primary value of my item is the song itself. My main question is, will I need just one license for that usage? Or do I need to purchase a separate license for each usage: one for the web use, one for Spotify, one for sheet music, etc.?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sampiano, good evening.
To conclude, purchasing a single license is fine as long as the usage does not exceed the scope of a normal license. We do not purchase individual licenses for specific purposes.

Adobe Stock License Information

For the range, see the link above
See Standard License Restrictions in Here's what you should know: There are a few additional restrictions based on the type of license you purchase.
If you exceed this range, you need to purchase additional licenses or purchase Exhanced licenses.

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started