How to cancel Adobe Stock?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2015 Aug 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for Adobe Stock and now want to cancel it but keep my Adobe CC membership. In using your website, it's clear you're doing everything possible to thwart people making this request. I go around and around on the contact menus, and Adobe has artfully 'bundled' together cancellation of Stock and CC to discourage disconnection. I'm now appealing to the forum to find the way to cancel STOCK without cancelling CC. Please advise.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015
Hi MiguelI've cancelled your Stock plan as requested. Thanks for trying it out!RegardsBev

Translate

Translate
replies 304 Replies 304
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly

I too would like to cancel my free Adobe Stock subscription please and keep only Adobe CC. I can't afford the monthly extra cost of £19.99. I have tried to contact customer support but without success.

I would really appreciate you help.

Thanks

Gabriel

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gabriel

You can drop Stock from your CC membership simply by switching plans - details here: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

I want to cancel my adobe stock but I can't find cancel option in my account. Please help me to cancel it.

Also is there any fee applied to cancel within the first 30 days?

Thanks

Sky

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sky,

Please check the following document - Cancel your Stock membership

If you need further assistance, use the 'Contact us' link at the bottom of the document for Chat support.

You will not be charged if you cancel within the first 30 days of your subscription.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for a 30 day trial for adobe stock photos and i have cancelled it the second day but it did not worked and i was charged 35€ a few days ago and when i tried to cancel now it says that i have to pay 150€ to do that .what is this ? I do not use this product please help me cancel it at leat i dont want any refund

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2015 Sep 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted support team on chat today. They have canceled the whole "Creative Cloud for individuals - Complete with Adobe Stock " without cancellation charges, so I can purchase the basic version of CC subscription. When I bought Stock subscription - it didn't say that my plan is going to be upgraded. Very cheeky.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2015 Oct 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

This seems to be the place I was looking for. I tried out Adobe Stock with the 10 free images promotion, but now want to cancel as I am not ready to buy. Could you organise that for me please? Also, my husband is an Adobe Education Leader. Do you know if there are special plans for AELs available?

Thanks!

Ariella

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ariella

Your Stock plan has been cancelled as requested.  I'm afraid we don't have Educational discount for Adobe Stock.

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I also am trying to cancel the monthly Stock plan but keep CC. Can you help me, Bev?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reply to post 38

Hi there

Stock plan has been cancelled as requested.

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2015 Nov 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

I have the same problem, I've been trying to cancel my stock membership. Could you do that for me?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jimenao - please see my reply to your other post.

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am also having a difficult time cancelling the Stock membership. The website takes me in circles. Can you please help me?

Vincent

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2015 Nov 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vincent

I've cancelled your Stock plan as requested.

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev

can you cancel my stock account as well? I don't want to mess with my teams CC account as I was not the one that set it up. thank you!

Eugene

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eugene

I have cancelled your Stock subscription - you will still have access until the end of the billing month (27th December) to license the remaining images.

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2015 Dec 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev

Your chat function isn't working on our end. We very much need to cancel our subscription to Adobe Stock ASAP!

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2015 Dec 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rachaelc

I've cancelled your Stock plan.

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2015 Dec 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bev,

Can you please help me cancel my Adobe Stock membership only? I have had issues figuring out how to do so without canceling CC as a whole and I am getting no reply on the chat. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2015 Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lamarm

You can change your plan back to CC All Apps from Account Management on adobe.com -  see Upgrade or change your Adobe Creative Cloud plan

I've gone ahead and done this for you.

You will see a charge for $53.49 for CC All Apps and a refund of $8.56 for the unused days on the previous plan.  Please sign out from the desktop app and sign in again to activate the new plan.

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

I clicked the "Free Trial" deal of stock photos that Adobe had proposed. I thought it was just free trial…

I didn’t realise my plan was upgraded from Creative Cloud membership (one-year)‎ to All Apps + Adobe Stock (one-year) until 2 hours later. That was not what I wanted so I switched my plan back to Creative Cloud membership (one-year)‎.

The problem was that I was charged for each change of the plan, $63.94 and $37.17 approximately. I contacted the Chat and I was told that I would receive the refund in 5-7 working days.

But my questions is how much could I get back? And could I please keep my previous CC subscription(started in September) instead of the new one CC(started 16 Dec)?

Thank you.

Regards,

Vivien

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vivien

Switching plan creates a charge for the new plan and a refund for any unused days on the previous plan.  In your case, the following transactions were processed:

Dec 5 - A$49.99 - charge for regular CC All Apps plan

Dec 16 - A$85.98 - charge for CC All Apps + Stock.  Refund of A$32.25 on the previous CC All Apps plan

Dec 16 - A$49.99 - charge for CC All Apps.  Refund of A$85.98 on the previous CC All Apps + Stock plan

Going forward, your subscription renewal date will be the 16th of each month.

I hope this clarifies matters.

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev

Thank you for your explanation, which makes everything clear to me.

Hope you have a nice weekend.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bev, I have tried over and over to cancel the Adobe Stock trial but KEEP my long standing CC subscription.  It always says contact customer support and the links there don't work.  Can you please cancel my Adobe Stock subscription today. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rlmilton

I've cancelled your plan as requested.

Contact page for future reference - Contact Customer Care

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started