How to delete my portfolio and stock contributor account

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have a fotolia contributor account which got synced with adobe.   I haven't been able to log in to access my contributor account and files ever since the switch.  I can only log in to a personal account which is linked to adobe apps.  I tried to solve it again today and a Adobestock employee wrote that in order to access my photos I need to purchase a Stock CC subscription!  I am completely frustrated by this company and now want my portfolio deleted and the contributor account also deleted.  Does anyone know how to do this? (the chat window employee also said to write on here to get it sorted).  Note: I cannot log in to the account myself - unless I buy the subscription. I need someone within Adobe to do this for me.  And of course I want to keep my access to the products I have already purchased. 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not Adobe support.  This is a Creative Cloud user-to-user community.  Nobody here can cancel accounts or delete photos from your portfolio.

See related link below.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/how-to-delete-approved-photos-from-adobe-stock/td-p/10178497?pa...

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy,
Yes that is what I thought too.  However the Adobe staff member directed
me to this community forum and said to write the issue here in order to
get it solved.  It didn't make any sense to me either, but they closed
the chat after they made that comment.

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with adobe stock and their "support". they are absolutely out of the subject and the support is ZERO. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. Are you having problem with your contributor account or with your Adobe Stock subscription?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for the difficulty you have been having. If you migrated your account and synced your Fotolia with Adobe account then you can use the Contact Us form on the bottom of https://www.fotolia.com/ for additional assistance.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBG,

I managed to get it sorted with contributor support via email.  The person writing with the live chat gave incorrect information.  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Maree34,

I'm glad to hear this was resolved. I'll pass your feedback on to the customer care management team. Thank you for letting us know here on the forums.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started