Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How to obtain bill?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I placed my first test-order today (5 credits). I followed the indicated steps to print the bill but no pdf appears in plan/order history.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Marc (France)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marc,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

I checked your account details and noticed that you tried to purchase Adobe Stock- pack of 5 credits from the website and there was a deduction of 47.94 EUR. But, due to some reason the charge hasn't been processed yet(the payment status is in a pending state), and hence you aren't able print the invoice for the same. Kindly wait for few hours for the payment to be processed, if the issues continues, feel free to reach out to us.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MC,

Please check your email inbox, you may need to check your junk folder. An order confirmation message was sent to you when you placed your order. I suppose you are looking in Account Management for the invoice? Can you provide a screenshot of the order history? We may need to report your issue.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started