• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to report an icon that was a bad idea (looks anatomical)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.  I found an icon set that has an icon in it that is a really bad idea - it looks really anatomical.  It's not usable in polite company.  How can I share it with you privately so that you could quietly remove it?  My license doesn't allow me to chat with you.

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @majiez12342975,

You can post the asset number here, or if you prefer you can send it to me in a private message. I will then send it to the content team for review.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Here's the FILE #: 263798781.

Best Regards,

Majie ZELLER

R&D SOLIDWORKS, User Experience Design Director

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

3DS.COM/SOLIDWORKS

[cid:image002.png@01D766AA.5D02D860]

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(i) you should not read, disclose, or copy it,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Syst?mes does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

Please be informed that your personal data are processed according to our data privacy policy as described on our website. Should you have any questions related to personal data protection, please contact 3DS Data Protection Officer at [Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]>

[Moderator deleted wed address. Please do not post web addresses unrelated to the subject]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see anything anatomical in the asset you provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the icon I am referring to.  My apologies to anyone who sees this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've referred this to our content review team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started