How To Report Inappropriate Content?

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was searching for "Thanksgiving" in the Adobe Stock videos and one of the first search results is this video of two turkeys dying on a barbed wire fence:

Stock Video of Turkey dieing on fence P HD 3857 at Adobe Stock | Adobe Stock

I found this content totally disturbing -- not to mention the misspelling of of "dying" -- and inappropriate, especially for a Thanksgiving search. My question is, how do you report content like this, because I couldn't see any option to do so. My safe search was on, btw. I'm confused as to why this is on Adobe Stock. More broadly I guess I also question what kind of content is allowed on Adobe Stock.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would need to look through the Stock website for a link to Report a problem with an image or video.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I just don't see a link to report a problem anywhere.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

williambottini1  wrote

Thanks, I just don't see a link to report a problem anywhere.

Neither could I. But just because you find it offensive doesn't mean some one else does and that maybe there might be a need for a video like that.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

I am following this.

Thanks

Rajashree

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved your post back over to the Stock forum. Please see my reply above for reporting that video.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are very sorry for your experience, I have contacted content team to deal with this issue.

Regards

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started