Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How to resubmit photos not uploaded?

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first attempt at getting photos on Adobe stock. (Not sure if i am going to use the right terms). I dragged 10 images from a LR quick collection to the publish tab and submitted them. I was working on titles and keywords when I decided that I want to edit them and deleted them from AS page. In LR I adjusted the images and dragged them to the Publish tab but I do not see how to resubmit the images. They are put into a already published category. In LR I can delete them from the publish tab but they go into a category photos to delete, but I cannot delete them. 

I do not understand how these are considered published when I did not upload them. It is like these images and considered published. 

On the forum I am seeing rejected photos have to be resubmitted with a new file name. 

Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

You can delete from Lr Adobe Stock collections, from photos to be deleted by 'publishing' them again. You then get a message: "Delete operation is not supported. To delete an image, go to the Adobe Stock site.' Which you have already done, I guess. So ignore this message.

I don't actually give a new file name and haven't had any problems, but of course, you can.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started