Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How to separate adobe stock set

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I'm new to photoshop and illustrator so please be patient! I downloaded an adobe stock wedding invitation set to customize for my needs. The file is for photoshop. I have figured out how to edit the text but how do I separate each image (invitation, save the date, thank you card, etc) from each other to print individually? Thank you for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beth,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Can you please share the file ID which you are trying to edit in Photoshop so that we can check and can assist you further?

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, If this is a packet of three separate items, each one will need to be saved in its own Photoshop file.  Do you have a scanner?

In Photoshop the original item will allow you to incorporate your photos and additional print. This would be placing the invitation behind a wedding photograph and so forth. We hope to see exactly which items you are referring to. Best regards, JH

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started