• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to transfer Extended Licence for a adobe stockimage to the customer?

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to transfer one Adobe stock image with an extended license to the customer, according to the Adobe guidelines. Adobe indicates that this is allowed in the extensive guidelines, but Adobe does not indicate how this should be done.

I would like to hear from Adobe itself or I will be called by an Adobe employee with knowledge of stock images and the extended license. Or will I receive a form that I can send so that the license transfer is arranged.

ps. I do not want to transfer my extended license to another email address or to another user. But I want to transfer a stock image according to the extended stock license.

TOPICS
Licensing , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no such form.

And as you want to read from an Adobe employee: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/transfer-license-to-a-client/td-p/11990240

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you then provide a piece of text that I can send to my client such as an enforceable written agreement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What good would a piece of text do? We are Adobe customers/suppliers, we aren't empowered to write agreements that bind Adobe ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, you and there at Adobe again succeeded in sending customers into the woods. Either with attractive Adobe conditions, or with customer service that does not work, or a chat with Idia that does not work or with telephone numbers that are on the Adobe website and no longer exist. Thank you customer supplier you have again succeeded in not helping an Adobe customer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do your own text. Something like this:

I, NAME, duly authorized officer at COMPANY confirm hereby that @raymondk69702943 acquired a licence of type “extended” of Adobe Stock asset #XXXX, as attached to this, on our behalf and for our use. I further confirm that we adhere to the licensing terms “Adobe Stock Additional Terms -- Last updated January 29, 2021.” as attached to this.

Date, place, and signature.

It is worth noting that this is how I would solve the transfer of licence. You may want to check this with your contracting department or your lawyer. I take no responsibility if this is not bulletproof. You may, however, add some more conditions to this if you want.

The deal is that you do the transfer paperwork as you wish. Some people want to conceal the sources, especially if you discuss pricing that differs from what Adobe stock asks. My opinion on this is, that I invoice the service and my knowledge, and therefore the asset at cost. If the customer wants to acquire a licence on his own for his next project, he can do so. If he wants my expertise, he will pay the fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course Adobe sends something that is of no use to me. Adobe is a big company, it would be nice to provide their paying extended license customers with the right information and solutions. It shouldn't result in a search for the fine print in the terms of use or a trip to the lawyer to get it right. Again it is an Adobe customer service solution of nothing. Thank you for putting in a little more effort now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have all the elements that you need at your hand. I'm locking this thread now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started