• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to unlicense Adobe Stock image

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was scrolling through to find the right picture but accidentally clicked the license button instead of the preview button on #33277340 today... I couldn't find the answer to make it unlicensed but found many people have had the same experiences more than me. I really think a second level of confirmation with the license button is needed or it may need to be placed further from the other buttons.

Thanks,

Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Hi Joe,

I apologize for the troubles here.

Thanks for the feedback; I'll make sure to Iet the product team know about this experience so that they can improve it.

Also, as there is currently no option to unlicense an image, I've added a replacement to your account.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joe,

I apologize for the troubles here.

Thanks for the feedback; I'll make sure to Iet the product team know about this experience so that they can improve it.

Also, as there is currently no option to unlicense an image, I've added a replacement to your account.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was scrolling through to find the right picture but accidentally clicked the license button instead of the preview button on #AdobeStock_98225302.aioday... I couldn't find the answer to make it unlicensed but found many people have had the same experiences more than me.

Thanks,

Gilbert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As I understand you have licensed an image accidentally. I have added an image credit to your account for the same. Hope that helps!

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon KanikaS,

I just did the same thing. I went to preview an image and as I was clicking on it to see a larger view the licence button appeared at the last second. Image ID #299967742

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same thing happened to me. FILE #:  94042136

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello nader@dwpresents.com,

I have added an image credit to your account.Please delete 94042136 asset from any downloads or library at your end. 

Thanks !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello James_Ellard,

I have verified that you have licensed Image ID299967742 and have granted you replacement license. Please delete asset from any downloads or library at your end. 

Hope this helps !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem i accidently zoomed in and it said i liscened it its the clouds picture on my account everything else went fine but I tried to unlisence the clouds one and it wont let me 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello raymoure 

Can you share asset File id you have licensed accidently. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello raymour,

Thank you for your patience. I have verified that you have licensed asset id #139936557 and have granted you replacement license. Please delete asset and from any downloads or library at your end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I've just done the SAME thing. I accidentally clicked to license 275237691

Would very much appreciate any help you can give me! Liz 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello lizearle1,

I have verified that you have licensed asset id #275237691 and have granted you 1 replacement license. Please delete asset and from any downloads or library at your end.

Thanks !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I accidentally clicked on a license image button, tried to cancel the download but it was impossible. Was looking for a way to solve this issue and found this conversation, could you please help me with this?, thank you. the image id #  341414033

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello forms@bellsaenz.com,

I have verified that you have licensed asset id # 341414033 and have granted you 1 replacement license. Please delete asset and from any downloads or library at your end.

Thanks !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have made a slightly different mistake... I do design work for two organisations and I have accidentally licenced three images to the wrong organisation. The images are #231969623 #306181490 and #321725275. I have accidentally licenced them from the All Digital AISBL account. I will delete and then licence from this account YouRock. Please let me know if it is possible to unlicence and recredit the All Digital account? |

thanks

Ian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have verified that you have licensed asset id # 231969623 #306181490 and #321725275 and have granted you 3 replacement license. Please delete asset and from any downloads or library at your end.

Thanks !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was also hoping there would have been an unlicensing option.

I have licensed a photo by mistake as well.

This is the image 211031337. I will be more careful in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello AelishaC,

I have verified that you have licensed asset id # 211031337 and have granted you 1 replacement license. Please delete asset and from any downloads or library at your end.

Thanks !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too also would love an unlicense option, I should have downloaded a preview first so it is my own fault but image 131150413 is blury and of no use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it is very blurry. I've granted you a replacement license. Please remove the file from any local drives or libraries.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started