Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How to use my remaining adobe stock liscences?

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have recently decided not to continue with the 10 assets/month subscription plan when I still have 40 liscenses assets opportunity on my account. Upon Cancellation, it was said I can still keep those opportunities to liscence images in the future after the cancellation. 

However, as today I tried to liscense an image, an error block me from liscensing says "Your Stock subscription has been suspended due to a problem with billing your account." I visited my account and plan management there isn't any guide to solve this problem. 

And as we all know, the online help desk is completely not helping therefore I come here to see if there is a technician available to responde to my problem or not.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"was said I can still keep those opportunities to liscence images in the future after the cancellation." -- Who said that? 

clipboard_image_0.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You seam to have a credit card issue: problem with billing. That has nothing to do with the cancel. Even more strange: when having a payement issue, you cannot self cancel. For that you need to contact customer support.

When you cancel you can continue the service until the end of the billing cycle (end of subscription month). After expiration remaining credits expire too. 

You can still use images you licensed during your subscription time according to the license terms.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not correct.
EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Z.,

Thank you for notifying us of the issue you encountered. I have filed a ticket with our escalation team to extend the expiration date to the 25th of October as noted in the cancellation message you received.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Z.,
I was able to get our escalation engineer's attention and he was able to free up your quota. Can you please check and respond here so we know you no longer blocked?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for the respond! I've check licensing one image and it was a success. Thank you for solving this issue for me.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started