• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I bought text that said it was editable. I can't find how to edit it.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2021 Sep 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the file 331340559 from stock.adobe.  It says editable text but I cannot find where I can edit it. I have searched for this for too long.  Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you accidentally downloaded the picture as a JPEG? What application did you use to try to edit the file? If it's Illustrator, a screenshot of the Layers panel could help solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 9.23.43 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-20 at 9.23.53 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It actually all appears to be paths and no editable text. Maybe Contributor1 can check that in the original file and help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. The artist is selling many of these with the same claim to edit the text which I find deceiving. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the report on these. I'm looking into a lot of these assets with editable claims and will look closely into this specific artist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started