• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not access to my personal email to confirm my Adobe Stock account

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've requested a trial version of Adobe Stock, but unfortunately I can not access to my personal email to confirm my Adobe Stock account!!

So I can not access my Adobe Stock account. Can someone tell me if, although the Adobe account is not yet confirmed, is the first charge carried out after 14 days anyway?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

I would guess that you need to confirm your account. You can, however, login into the account and change your email address, if that is not accessible.

Looping in Sheena Kaul​ or twaritar3263062​ for insight information on the subscription status.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would guess that you need to confirm your account. You can, however, login into the account and change your email address, if that is not accessible.

Looping in Sheena Kaul​ or twaritar3263062​ for insight information on the subscription status.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susana,

I did check your account and the Adobe Stock 10 images/month plan seems to be cancelled.

Let me know if you need any more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much Sheena!

I would only like to corroborate if you checked the account with the correct email that I used. Can I send you the email I used?

Regards,

Susana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I checked with the email ID that is used on Adobe Forums.

But if you wish, you can send me the email ID in a private message and I can check again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started