Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

I can't access Adobe Stock photos

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, help.

I bought Adobe Stock through a reseller. They communicated with Adobe. Adobe sent me access to the Adobe Stock, but I cannot download anything. When I tried to download anything, it asks me to buy.

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Effah5EE6,

I'm sorry you are having difficulty with your Adobe Stock subscription. I reviewed your account using the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums and it appears that the Adobe Stock subscription has been cancelled. Please reach out to your reseller for additional assistance. If you decide to resubscribe to an Adobe Stock subscription and it is a subscription for your team please be sure to assign yourself or a delegate to the Adobe Stock subscription. This will allow of your team members to access the subscription quota.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started