• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't cancel my Adobe Stock subscription

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was hoping someone could help me. 

I used Adobe Stock for a school assignment, it was the free trial. It was of good use, but knowing myself, I would never use it again so I cancelled the free trial. Somewhat a month later, I get a bill saying that I have to pay €36 for something I used on Adobe. I was dumbfounded and clueless because I never agreed to any subscription, I didn't even get any clue of what Adobe program I might have used that made this bill happen. I tried calling customer service a couple of times, but it didn't recognize the number, I tried e-mailing, but it wouldn't allow me to send an e-mail for whatever reason. On the billing, it said nothing about an annual subscription so I thought it might have been a one time thing, so I just decided to pay it and to put it behind me. I also went on PayPal and I saw that Adobe was in my automatic payments list, which I found really weird so I put it in my inactive list. I thought everything was okay again, turns out it wasn't. 

Less than an hour ago, I received an e-mail from Adobe stating that I didn't pay my bill for this month AND that I had an annual subscription for Adobe Stock for 10 assets a month. I couldn't believe my eyes, because I had clearly cancelled the free trial and now this? So I go on my Adobe account to my subscriptions, I see that I have one for Adobe Stock and I got pissed to be honest. So I go out of my way to try and cancel it, but it was impossible. 

I feel scammed and as I'm still a student from a struggling family I don't have the money to be paying €36+ a month for something I didn't sign up for and will NEVER use.

I hope someone can help me with this. 

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

If you clearly cancelled you got a cancellation confirmation. When you took your first-month-free-subscription you agreeed on the terms of this. This said I suggest you contact customer support and negotiate the contract exit with them: Contact Customer Care 

Use the little callout: 2019-12-29_14-50-53.pngand type "agent" to get past the bot.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you clearly cancelled you got a cancellation confirmation. When you took your first-month-free-subscription you agreeed on the terms of this. This said I suggest you contact customer support and negotiate the contract exit with them: Contact Customer Care 

Use the little callout: 2019-12-29_14-50-53.pngand type "agent" to get past the bot.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started