Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

I can’t log into my account fotolia ;(

Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not log in to my Fotolia account,writes that the account is already in use

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already in use means you are creating a new one with the same user id!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i go to log in! fotolia by adobe. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged into my Adobe account, a longer step with entering the Fotolia. I enter the login and password there. and I get such a message. I tried to change the password, nothing comes out, everything is the same

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi A.,

Please visit https://www.fotolia.com/ and use the form at the bottom of the page for additional assistance.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nothing helps! 😞 here is a message from fotolia! guys, who can I help? I'm doing everything right, as before ... it's some kind of bug ..

Hi Dmitriy,

Thank you for contacting us. Our records show that you have migrated the account to Adobe Stock already, so you should be able to sign into the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal https://contributor.stock.adobe.com using the Adobe ID (email address) and the Adobe password you used to sync with back then.

Unfortunately I can’t see your Adobe login info from here, but if you don't remember your password or need assistance resetting it please feel free to request a new password Online by entering the associated email address. If you do not remember what email address you used for this please send a request to contributor-support@adobe.com so they can delete and unsync your account, and then you can start all over again.

Kind regards,
Fotolia

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to access Adobe stock via your Adobe id.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

am in! next step - login to fotolia. and......... account is already in use

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No 😞 the same massage ... 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

maybe there is a service you can call? atoms correspondence did not help ..

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started