• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cancel my stock adobe account, but I still have credits, can I still use them?

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I canceled my adobe stock photo account a few months ago but I stilla have a lot of credits in the account.

If I enter adobe stock I can see my credits but I cant buy or download anything.

Can I still use my credits? anyone have this problem?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Hello ES,

Your subscription was canceled in April. If you restart your subscription you'll have access to the licenses appearing in the counter on the Stock website.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Efrain,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you still have a few assets left in your account, which hasn't expired, although the subscription stands cancelled.

Can you please confirm the date on which you have cancelled your Adobe Stock subscription? Also, please let me know the error message you get while you try to download the remaining assets from your account.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello ES,

Your subscription was canceled in April. If you restart your subscription you'll have access to the licenses appearing in the counter on the Stock website.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started