Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

i cannot cancel my adobe stock subscription

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just wanted to try free adobe stock trial and cancel it, but cannot find "CANCEL BOTTON" after i subscribed

i already read guide for the cancelation but it never worked.

and adobe already charged the bill and i am so angry

i tried to talk to the customer service, but they never responed 

what should i do?

why it never show up?

why they never awnser?

why they only still my money?

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can manage your subscriptions from https://account.adobe.com. Your subscription renewed on the second of the month. You'll want to contact customer care for additional assistance. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue. The payment didn't go through for this month's subscription, and I went into my account to cancel the subscription, but since it didn't go through it doesn't register me as having an active subscription. However, last month when I had the same issue, I added funds to my card and the payment went through a day or two later when it retried. I do not want to continue paying for Adobe Stock - however I don't see any way to cancel unless I allow the $31.89 to go through so it'll show back up as a subscription. I find it angering that I have to spend $32 that I will not use JUST to cancel it. I tried looking for ways to contact support, but there's no option for chat or phone support no matter where I look, and all links keep pushing me back to the main FAQ help page.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I faced much worse and serious situation. 

this button disapearance issue has been fixed and i tried to cancel my plan

but they forced me to charge panelty for cancellation as it is already for free cancellation period.

free trial subscribers must cancel the plan in 14 days after free trial fished (probably in the second month)

but as you know, I and you could not cancel because of Adobe web sites's bugs.

this is so unacceptable and i am so angry.

what should i do know?

they say i have to pay 178,000KRW (apx. 150USD) for cancellation panalty. 

so crazy!

even staffs are not responding still!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see my earlier post in this thread. Closing this thread.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started